Friday, October 1, 2010

Road trip into Second Life

I will be hosting a road trip to Second Life on Thursday 7th October 17.00 hours NZ time (World Clock). If you are interested in joining me, please set up your avatar and download Second Life onto your computer - more information can be found here.

Once you have your avatar name, please let me know what it is. My SL name is: Petal Stransky.

Please go to the Virtual Birth Unit in SL to meet me: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Kowhai/82/213/35/

If you don't think you can manage that, please accept my offer to be your friend, then I'll be able to teleport you to my location. If that all fails, keep in touch with me on Skype and I'll talk you through what you have to do. Hope to see you on Thursday Sarah :)

2 comments:

Jane Scripps said...

Hi,

I have everything but been able to teleport, don't understand why. Sooooo I don't know how to meet you at the moment, any comments from you will be gratefully received, as you can imagine.

Sarah Stewart said...

I think the best thing we can do is meet up in SL for 10 minutes and I'll give you a quick orientation. Just give me an idea of a time that would suit you.