Monday, October 25, 2010

Count down to the mini conference

We are starting our count down to the mini conference. You will see that people are putting information about their event on the wiki page, so keep an eye on what's being planned. I have also put together a Google calender and am feeding in dates/times which may make it easier to see when there are free time slots. I have also posted in my availability or lack there of.

Here's the recording to last week's discussion about the mini conference - I think we sorted out a few issues that had arisen:
http://elluminate.tekotago.ac.nz/play_recording.html?recordingId=1260253889796_1287469338304

We will have one last Elluminate meeting to answer any remaining questions on Thursday 28th October 09.00 hours (World Clock). However, if you cannot make that meeting and you have questions or comments, please feel free to contact me. Sarah

No comments: