Thursday, December 4, 2008

Where are we up to?

Hi everyone, sorry for the communication silence my end. I've been working these past 2 weeks in Tuvalu and Internet connectivity was not as available as I'd hoped.

The FOC08 course officially ends this Friday and results will start coming (to the formally enrolled) over the next few weeks.

If you have not completed all the tasks on the Wiki, just send me an email to let me know what your intentions are. Its OK to take more time.

If you are an informal participant and would like to formalise your participation in this course with a NZ certificate and assessment, please let me know so I include you in the process. Please note, there is a fee for formalising.

Ok, I'll be catching up on what I've missed these past few weeks now. Sorry if you felt neglected.

No comments: