Friday, June 12, 2009

Next course is 27 July - 4 December

Its confirmed! The next facilitating online course will run starting on the 27th of July and running until the 4th of December 2009.

Check out the course wiki for details. Please be aware that the course wiki is being edited and prepared for the new course, so some details may change.

Hope to see you joining us! The more the better. Spread the word...

PS. I'm turning the email forum to announcement only.. just for the starting and settling in period, so we don't get swamped with new arrivals. If you need to send a message through, send it to me and I'll post it for you. Sorry for this temporary inconvenience.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Hi there, Leigh, I've been looking at the archival stuff (2007) on your blog here and thought that it would be useful for some of the social media group on Tuesday nights to see it. I also saw, through my tag cloud (ha ha - pretty cool aye?), the OP wikispace - looks good.

Technology of Dentistry said...

Hi Leigh,
Nice to be part f this again. I hope to put in more than the last time.
Best wishes,
Olufemi