Saturday, November 13, 2010

Nearly done....

I can't believe it...another mini conference almost over. We do have a couple of outliers, so keep an ear open for when those sessions will be. In the meantime, Lyn has organised her event for Thursday 18th November at 4pm New Zealand time, and she will be facilitating a conversation about how (or how not) to use Facebook for online facilitation - keep an eye on her blog and/or the course wiki for all the details.

Recordings
For those of you who used the Elluminate classroom and recorded your session, let me know and I will send you the link to your recording. Please can you put your recording on your blog and in the course wiki.

Enrolled students
Those of you who are enrolled, please check assignments one and two and make sure you have addressed all the requirements. Once you are happy that your blog contains everything that is needed, please get in touch with me and let me know so that I can complete your work assessment.

NB: the submission date is the 19th November, but if you need a little longer, please let me know. Some of you who already have extension dates, so please stick to those dates as agreed.

Informal students
Those of you who have been taking part as informal student, please let me know when you feel you have met all the requirements of the assignments and if you want a certificate of completion.

Course evaluation and future research
Enrolled students will be asked to complete a formal course evaluation. I will be carrying out a formal research project in early 2011, looking at open education and funding models so I will be getting in touch with you to ask your opinion about this course, what attracted you to it, what made you complete the course and/or what got in the way of you completing the course - more about that research later.

Thank you...
for all the hard work you put into the mini conference. I hope you enjoyed yourselves. I look forward to reading your reflections. Sarah

No comments: