1. Write a closing post to your blog with links to your previous postings made for each of the 10 topics. Include a few sentences after each link that summarises what you wrote for each topic:
- What is an online community?
- Facilitating, moderating, or teaching
- Discussion forums
- Blog networks
- Wiki collaborators
- Virtual Worlds
- Social networking platforms
- Reflecting on the different kinds of online communities
- Facilitate an event for the course mini conference
- Evaluate the facilitation of an online event
2. Finish this closing post with feedback to the course. Did you learn new and useful things? Was it challenging enough? What could have been better? What could you have done better. Did the course facilitator do a good job? How will you apply what you have learned? Who would you recommend to do this course next time?
3. If you would like to give feedback in a more private forum, feel free to complete this evaluation form.
4. Attend meeting on Elluminate to debrief the mini-conference and wrap up the course, Tuesday 1st December 8pm NZ - international time here.
If you are not going to be finished by the end of the week, 6th December, please let me know. If I do not hear from you I will assume you have finished all the assessments and I will complete the marking process.
Thank you all for working so hard over the last few weeks. Whilst I know there have been a number of challenges, I also hope you have enjoyed this course and learned some valuable lessons about facilitating online.
Good luck and have a wonderful Christmas, Sarah
Image: Fireworks - St. Louis Creativity+ Timothy K Hamilton